For the 4th edition of DeBeNeCup we are introducing some elements to increase the fairness and fun of the competition:
- The competition will be restricted to the pre-planned dates, i.e. no additional rounds will be added, even not when the weather has been bad to us. In this way you will not be surprised with new dates, that do not fit your agenda. And more importantly, this brings some relaxation for the organizers :-)
- Scoring will be done using the Fixed Total Validity (FTV) system. With FTV scoring you can discard your worst days. This you can use to your advantage in multiple ways: you may miss a competition day, or you can push yourself for faster flying without having the risk of losing your position in the competition. Details on this scoring system will follow later.
- Every weekend will also be run as a subcompetition. That means you can subscribe for every weekend seperately and every weekend we will have a winner of the subcompetition. Of course, the last weekend also the overall winner will be known.
More information about Fixed Total Validity scoring can be read in:
- May 30 & 31, 2015
- June 13 & 14, 2015
- June 27 & 28, 2015
We will select out of the following locations:
- Maillen, Belgium
- Hinterweiler, Germany
- Stadskanaal, The Netherlands
Entry fee = 65 Euro for the full competition
or Entry fee = 30 Euro for a single competition weekend
Aerotow fee = 20 Euro per tow
The number of competition pilots will be limited, but we do our best to accomodate as many pilots as possible and keep a comfortable pilots/tug ratio. You will receive priority in the entry procedure if you can be present all three weekends. Registration for the competition is done as follows:
- Fill in the online entry form when available .. February 27, 2015 - 22h00 CET
- Pay your entry fee(s) to secure your spot.
- Check the online pilot list to see when your payment and entry is confirmed.
- Pilots flying a rigid wing cannot win the cup. If 5 or more rigid wings enter the competition, a seperate scoring for class 5 will be announced.